1. On arrival, inspect the parcels immediately for signs of damage. Please open the packaging, or use your hands to check if the metal parts get any signs of damage under the wrapping. If you determine that any items are damaged or missing, you must reject the parcel. Any and all shortages and damages must be reported to Dealonline as soon as possible*. Once you sign for the parcel you are agreeing that you have received the items in good condition. If you do not inspect before signing, for all practical purposes, waiving the right to collect on a damage claim even if the damage is discovered later (known as concealed damage).
* Report any transit damage or faults by email within 72hrs of receiving the item. Dealonline reserves the right to refuse courier claims that are made after this time frame.
2. If you purchase products in advance of need, and has signed the parcel, and wait until it is to be installed to finally check the condition of the product (sometimes weeks or even months have passed); in these situations, it is your sole responsibility to cover the damage and lost.
3. Please choose carefully as we do not refund if the buyer simply changes their mind.
4. Dealonline will replace or repair where possible and refunds will only be offered where a replacement is not available.
5. Contact must be made directly with Dealonline for approval prior to returning products under warranty, invoices or Trade Me auction reference will be required as proof of purchase. Photos or other forms of evidence may also be requested from the Buyer.
6. Exchange, repair or similar service required products must be returned with all accessories including their original packing materials, cartons and boxes.
7. Refunds will be processed via the method of payment, please be aware that bank clearance times vary and there may be some delay before funds appear in your account.